In this course, you will find all the information we would have loved to know and have access to when we started our market garden.
Learn from one of New Zealand's leading small scale organic market gardeners.
The information in this course is our most precious resource, and what enables us to yield over 9 tons of produce from a ¼ acre of land with gross sales of $100,000 of greens and vegetables a season.
Yotam openly shares his 14 years of horticultural experience, as a teacher, manager and operator. In 2014 Yotam and his partner Niva established Pakaraka Permaculture Market Garden. Since 2016, when Pakaraka Permaculture had reached its current performance, Yotam has taught organic market gardening workshops to hundreds of aspiring market gardeners.
When you purchase this course:
- You will receive immediate access to all of the course released material. Once the course is fully published, it will include over 200 pages of PDF lessons, including pictures, illustrations, tables, charts and templates. You can read them online or download them onto your computer
- Each lesson in the course has an Assignment section to help you establish your farm
- Each lesson in the course has a Learn More section for further deepening of your understanding on the topic
- Each lesson in the course has a Questions and Answers section. There you can get support, and answers to your questions from fellow students, as well as from the course creator, Yotam Kay
- You will get the most updated information! New practices and material will be continuously updated and easily accessible for future reference
- You will have lifetime access to the course, for as long as the course is available online
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! 14 days refund policy. If the course doesn't provide you with the information and insights that you need for your market garden needs, email us within 14-days and we will refund your investment
- When purchasing the course, you will receive a discount code for ordering market gardeningequipment from ActiveVista