Consultation with Yotam Kay
or 6 weekly payments from $15.83 learn more
- On-farm consultation and garden visit (up to four people). For group visits, please visit this page
- Online or phone consultation.
Common consultation topics
- Vegetable gardening and cropping questions
- Garden design questions
- Market gardening problem-solving
- Market garden planning
- Site evaluation and consideration in choosing a gardening site
- Fermentation and preserving
- Compost making
- General garden troubleshooting
- Recommended tools
- Fine-tuning your irrigation
- Tunnel house design
- Microgreens growing support
- Organic certification and food safety compliance
- Permaculture design
- Food forest and orchard health
Choose between one of the options from the drop-down menu above
- 30 Minutes Online or Phone Consultation
- 60 Minutes Online or Phone Consultation
- 60 Minutes On-Farm Consultation and Garden Visit
- 90 Minutes On-Farm Consultation and Garden Visit
Schedule your Consultation
- Booking times are made through Calendly using this link.
- You can check our availability before making a booking, but a booking can only be confirmed after completing your order through this website.
- Prefer to book a different time or date? Email us at email@example.com, and we will do our best to make it work.
To get the most out of our session
- Email or fill in the form when booking in with Calendly, to let us know what you would like help with and hope to get from our time together.
- Send prior or bring photos to our meeting.
- Prepare to take notes.
- Have a list of questions or issues you would like to discuss, arranged by priority.
More information and frequently asked questions
- Need to change the time or date of your garden? No problem; just go to the confirmation email you received through Calendly, and you will see the option to cancel or change your booking details. Follow those steps or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour are by prior booking only (minimum two days ahead). Please don't visit the farm unless otherwise arranged.
- What is the difference between a garden visit and an of-farm consultation? These two options are similar, and we are happy to help and answer questions in both options. Consultations focus on your needs and start with us sitting down and having a chat. Garden tours start by touring the gardens, which will be the primary use of our time together.
To send photos and other inquiries, please email us at email@example.com